The review process includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Board certified Specialization as designated by the State Bar or other leading organization
- Notable verdicts, achievements or settlements
- The attorney’s commitment to ethics and professionalism
- Nominations from other Peritum Attorneys or leading industry leading attorneys.
- Any current ratings or ranking profiles as identified by reputable and credible online or local evaluations.
- State Bar Review.
If you know of an attorney you feel is qualified to be a Peritum Attorney, please Nominate them below. They will be reviewed and notified typically within 1-2 weeks after submission.